Monday, April 30, 2012

Komatsu PC1000SE-5

Here's one I did a while ago when living in Japan. While I'm pretty happy with all the models I made while living in Japan, I was working in a small apartment with very basic hand tools. The resulting models were not up to the standard I would be capable of if I would have had a more professional setup. Hopefully now, with my large garage and workspace, I might be able to up the quality of the models I'm making. Now to get time to do it.

Cheers,
Craig














2 comments:

Sizzling LEO said...

Komatsu PC1000SE-5 are such a nice excavators and these are performs well. Excavators for sale

Unknown said...

That's a pretty powerful looking machine! My brother is getting an excavator to dig for a pool this fall. It's going to be a really nice one, too. At least as long as he doesn't do the digging himself. Thiago | http://aussieenviro.com.au/services/equipment-resources/