Sunday, April 29, 2012

Kobelco SK09

This week I managed to buy a model I've been looking for, for a very long time, the Modeling Ashiya Kobelco SK09 - as rare as hen's teeth. As far as I'm aware, there were three variants made, a Kobelco K909A, a MDI Yutani MD180LC, and a Kobelco SK09. However, I have been told that there were four variants.....and perhaps the other one is a Kobelco SK07. If anyone has any information on this, it would be much appreciated. Now, I have the three that I'm aware of, however I do not have the fourth, if it exists....

In the meantime, here are a few pics of my latest acquisition:




3 comments:

Sizzling LEO said...

Nice Excavators Models and Pictures I really Appreciate your Work Keep it up.

JCB for Sale

Craig Watts said...

Thank you for the praise! I love the hobby!!

Darb said...

Hi mate, I know it’s been years since your post so this is a long shot but did you ever find the fourth variant? The sk07?